Event Ticket : Pick Your Own Mangoes
Join us for “Pick your own Mangoes” event. Purchasing a prepaid ticket is mandatory to attend this event. Number of entries is limited.
Picking your own fruit is an age-old idea with a fresh new approach. We do the planting and growing. You do the picking. “Pick Your Own” is entertaining and fun. It is an outdoor activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family. The fresh air and sunshine are great for your health, and of course the fruit always tastes better when you've just picked it. We also offer helpful suggestions for new ways to prepare and preserve the fruit that you pick.
What better family outing is there than coming to the farm, having a fun-filled experience and ending up with a refrigerator full of great tasting, healthy produce!
- Date: 5th June
- Hours: 8AM to 12Noon
- Venue: Medchal. Next to Dhruva College of Mangement
- Driving Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/3khrthQ916P2
- Entry Charges: The event requires you to purchase a ticket for Rs.99 per person. Charge applies to every person ages 1 year old and older, no charge for infants 0-11 months.
Mango picking is Rs.150 per kg and BASED ON AVAILABILITY. We suggest coming early for mango picking as there is a chance all the ripe mangoes could be picked. Pre-packed 3kg, 5kg Mango boxes are available at Rs.299 and Rs.499 respectively.
- You will be given an instruction sheet on arrival. Please read through carefully on how to pluck good mangoes. The sheet will also include safety instructions.
- Parts of the farm will be cordoned off due to safety/mango availability. You will not be able to pick mangoes from those areas.
- You need to understand that the mangoes on trees will not be full ripened. The mangoes will be green to greenish-yellow. Mangoes require to be ripened at home and it may take 3-7 days. We will provide you with a storage box and hay and instruction on how to ripen them quickly. Alternatively, if you would like to purchase some ready to eat mangoes, 3kg & 5kg Mango Boxes will be available for sale.
- Please ask us if you do not know which ones to pluck. Our team is here to help you
- Don’t overbuy. Plan ahead and figure out how much of each fruit you will use.
- Bring your own water or you can buy bottled water for Rs.10.
For your Safety
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty. Please avoid wearing sandals/flip-flops, open-toed shoes or high heels.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their kids
- Before you start picking with your children, explain to them how to identify ripe fruit. If you need any help we have knowledgeable staff on hand!
- After a rainy night our fields may be wet, but we do plant grass or put straw down between all our rows of fruit.
- Customers are required to use our picking boxes.
We provide baskets for your picking. After picking the mangoes you may empty them into containers that you can bring from home or use our boxes. We only have 3kg and 5kg boxes. Most of the mangoes are Bangnapalli variety. You will also find Rasalu, Thotapari and other varieties in smaller quantities. You need to understand that mangoes you pick have to be ripened at home for 4-7 days before you can consume them.
Cancellation & Refunds
- In an event of cancellation of the event due to weather or any other reason, the ticket can be used to attend the event next time.
- No refunds will be given for not showing up.
NOTE: On the check-out page, feel free to choose any available date for “Delivery Slot”. It will not matter since this is a virtual ticket which will be emailed to you.
Out of stock